Are you a writer or blogger? Would you like to write for us and share your articles with a global audience?
At the PD Cafe we are always looking for talented writers and bloggers who can create engaging, informative original articles for our visitors.
Writing a guest article for us can help you increase your online presence while giving our readers some useful advice, help or ideas.
Writing for us – How it works
If you would like to write for the PD Cafe, simply complete the form below and submit your article. Once submitted we’ll review your work and, if all is well, we’ll publish it for you here in the relevant category on the PD Cafe.
Our publishing requirements:
- Content must be written in English.
- All content must be original and for the exclusive use of ThePDCafe.com. Submitted content will be checked for plagiarism.
- All content must provide value to our readers, should relate to personal development and fit into the categories on our site.
- All content should be relevant to a global audience.
- Content should be written in an informative or educational style.
- Articles should be a minimum of 1,000 words.
- We do not pay for the articles we publish.
- This is a free service – sponsored content can be submitted here.
- All articles need a meta title (maximum 40 characters). The title of the article can be longer.
- All submitted articles need a meta description (up to maximum 155 characters) summarising the content.
- Articles should contain sub-headings.
- We encourage the use of lists, quotations and ‘information boxes’ to make the finished page more visually appealing.
- Any images included must comply with copyright laws.
- All articles should be well-written grammatically.
Links and Biography:
- You should include a writer biography with more information about you and/or the services you offer.
- Bio’s should be no more than 50 words in length and are not included in the word-count of the article.
- User submitted articles will usually include one link back to the author’s site. All external links must be approved by ThePDCafe.com before an article is published.
- Links must be relevant and link to high quality sites.
- We reserve the right not to publish and to remove previously published articles.
- We will proof read and may make edits to submitted articles (where appropriate). However we don’t have the time to spend correcting poor language or grammar.
- Once accepted articles may take up to 14 days to be published.